Transportation Changes

Last Updated: 7/30/2019 3:07 PM

CSCSHC requires a Transportation Change Form on file to send a child by bus to an address other than home. This procedural change has been made in the interest of student safety. This form must be filed if a parent/guardian would like a student to be taken to or from any additional address other than home.

This form MUST be signed by a parent or guardian and delivered in person to your child’s school office. Please allow our Transportation Department 48 hours to process this change. For example, if your child needs to go to a family member's house after school on Wednesday, please file your form on Monday.

Once a Transportation Change Form is on file for your child, we are happy to accommodate same day bus changes to an address listed on the form. Each building's school office has its own deadline for accepting same day changes:

  • NPHS: 11:00 a.m.
  • NPJH: 11:00 a.m.
  • NPI: 11:00 a.m.
  • BWE: 12:00 p.m.
  • NPE: 11:00 a.m.
  • SCE: 11:00 a.m.

If a Transportation Change Form is not on file, we cannot make a bus change on the same day and/or over the phone.

You need a Transportation Change Form if:

  • Your child will be bused to or from an in-district daycare.
  • You would like your child to be bused to an in-district family member or friend’s house.

You Do NOT Need a Transportation Change Form if:

  • You will be dropping off or picking up your child from school
  • Your child will not be riding the bus to or from school
  • You have previously filed a form to the address in question
  • Your child is involved in an extra-curricular activity before or after school

Our number one priority is to make sure that all children are taken to the proper address in a timely and safe fashion. Thank you for your cooperation with these new procedures.

If you have questions about this procedure, please contact Transportation Director Bob Martin at